Travel Plan

I want to visit Taiwan! 

I really want to visit Taiwan!!



Links for Taiwan:


Here is a nice Youtube video(with many ideas):


There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 5:

1-I want to take picture of kyuuhun.

2-I want to eat in shirin-yoishi.

3-I want to go to Zou-mountain.


4-I want to go Anpinshu.


5-I want to go to Koubi shicchi. 



Here's a google map of South Korea:




Thank you for reading my blog!! 
If you have more ideas about Taiwan, please tell me  anything!!


コメント

  1. nice your vlog
    Taiwan is a very nice city. if I go to travel, I want to travel to Taiwan too.

    返信削除
  2. I think kyuuhun is very beautiful. It is a nice location.

    返信削除
  3. I want to go to Taiwan, too.

    返信削除
  4. Taiwan has many beautiful place and I want to go Taiwan.

    返信削除
  5. I have ever been to Taiwan. Taiwan stall is very interesting.

    返信削除
  6. It's nice blog!! I want to go to Taiwan.

    返信削除
  7. Taiwan is my home country.
    I really recommend you go to Yoichi.
    There are a lot of delicious food!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you, Sari. If I visit there, I'll go Yoich!!

      削除
  8. I really want to go to Taiwan too!! I would like to eat delicious foods there!!

    返信削除
  9. Kyuuhun looks very beautiful place!! I want to go there someday!!

    返信削除
  10. I want to eat some Taiwan foods!

    返信削除
  11. I would like to visit Taiwan too! It's nice because it's one of the cheapest trips abroad.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review

Fast Fashion Survey Analysis